Wednesday, July 8, 2009

no taste

breakfast, my favorite time of day.

What could be better than a cup of coffee, a glass of oj and vegemite on crumpets, besides the obvious of course :P Now for all you non Aussies out there who are cringing over the thought of vegemite bite your bum you have no taste it rocks ftw!

well a short post for now i have work meh to go to.

peace:)

7 comments:

torchy! said...

lmao. vegemite - a pale imitation of the real thing - marmite.

promite's pretty good - in its own way

imho of course ;)
torchy!

Unknown said...

Hmm, I feel out matched, we don't have any sort of salty breakfast spread to argue about here in the states. But I will have ample opportunity to get my vegemite fill as I just booked my trip to Australia for the month of August. Watch out QLD here I come!

Jon

Baz said...

Yeah, it's just the veggy version of the real thing.

Nothing better than licking Marmite off a bit of crumpet!

lazyboy43 said...

Bite my BUM?

I've found it to be quite impossible.

Which reminds me...

I've never tried vegemite, but I understand it's this black pasty spread.

That true?

Anonymous said...

vegemite... really? there has to be better...

Ty said...

@ torchy, Baz, and antbody ftom the UK...what would you expect you guys eat marmalade ewww! I'm more into sweet and salty cu... soz toppings :P

@ Jon...its an acquired taste bud i hope you like it...welcome to Oz in advance

@ Kelisseou you are correct man...the clincher for me tho is that it is a byproduct of beer distilling

@ jay...there is man vegemite and avocado combined is just heaven mmmmmh

peace:)

Seth said...

The word just sounds so.... strange... like some sort of lab culture medium for use in petri dishes growing micro-organism, NOT for smearing on toast. For that matter, the word marmite sounds like some sort of small furry animal.

:)

*hides from mobs of Aussies and Brits attacking me*

j/k