recently i had a comment on my new caravan that i am getting built next year saying that american vans look horrible.
now i have never seen a yank van, but aussie ones are fairly nice ;P
that said i am actually designing my new van (which is why it is taking so long to be built) so it will have all the creature comforts that i desire
now if anyone has any ideas that they could give me for what to put in it then be my guest, i'm open to suggestions
peace:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
In my personal experience, I have only seen negative things about caravans ( or trailers here in the U.S.( ever heard of trailer trash? yea, not a good thing)) But that is not to say there are not some damn good ones out here. I just never seen em.
I will give you advise on what NOT to do, as this is the number one thing that pissed me off about almost the majority of caravans I have been inside. Clutter, avoid clutter like its the plague my friend. I mean just how much stuff do ya need, right?
ARGHH!!! just thinking about my blood boil, I just hate clutter.
We lived on a narrowboat which is just 330 sqft of living space plus a little on the outside decks.
1. Double the cupboard space in your wildest dreams. Andre is right about clutter.
2. If you ever cook anything then double to size of your kitchen because it's one of the most debilitating things which people keep on changing on boats!
3. Early on make a list of everything you need in terms of indispensible equipment and facilities, then half that and build more cupboards instead!
4. Don't forget - we need water or we die. We need warmth and dryness or we die. We need shelter or we die. Everything else is a luxury so get those right first!
Post a Comment