Sunday, September 13, 2009

ramblings

hey there

been erratic with posting lately soz bout that

one thing tho is that lately i have read posts by bloggers where they have been upset about not getting any comments or stressing that they havent posted enough and feel that they are letting us all down

my view is that a blog should be for the benefit of the blogger first and the readers second

while i do love getting comments just as much as everyone else...i'm not going to let the fact that some bloggers get lots of comments to my few get me down...those of you who comment are an awesome bunch of guys and i love you all,,,as for those who read but dont comment, i love you too (hell i dont comment much either)



congrats to mboy for your anniversary...your an awesome bloke


havnt posted pics lately so thought i would rectify that...enjoy!












peace, love & respect :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't like no comments but then sometimes, when I get a lot on Smutty, some of them are ones I'd rather not have!

I have, by my own choice, very big bloglists on all my blogs so I can't possibly get around all of them every day. But if you get a comment a couple of times a week - I reckon you'd be doing well!

The latest wheeze of some, er well known, bloggers is to read everything on an RSS feed - so they don't comment. Fat use!

Ty said...

@ micky...i hear you man, I wasnt complaining i was just trying to say that i luv yo all and that ppl shouldnt complain about gettin not many comments

i do think that i am doing well and all my comments are from awesome guys and are all positive

peace :)