Sunday, December 13, 2009

Carols by barrels

hey guys...as i'm sure you noticed i drank a little last night pmsroflmao

I went out to the Carols by Barrels party at the pub last night n realised that while i live in a small town that i dont really know many ppl. There i was surrounded by 100's of ppl and i only recognised one person there

Carols by Barrels is the only christmassy thing that i go to (or at least since last yr) and they dont even sing any christmas carols lol. its a big street party that has 3 bands playing

it was fun lots of hot guys n i got to see a guy (in the toilet) who was 5inches soft (would love to know how big he is hard lol) for some strange reason i couldnt help myself...i just had to check him out :P (good thing he was checking me out to or it might have been awkward lol)

Christmas is normally a bad time of yr for me (even suicidal at times) so normally i dont look forward to it...normally i am alone over christmas (have been for the last 15 yrs) but i got invited to my bosses house for christmas dinner last yr and have made some awesome friends on the net so i dont feel quite sooo alone anymore

that said i still hate going shopping at this time of yr with all the christmas decorations and stuff...it tends to remind me of how alone i am at times (not to mention all those mongrel family dinners i used to go to)

Sorry for such a sad post guys...I'm not after sympathy with this (or after sympathetic comments for that matter) its just how i'm feeling at the mo...n i am happy for those of you who have a great time over christmas and i do wish that you all have a great christmas

love you guys

Peace, Love & Respect:)

p.s. i hope this post makes ense to you guys...it seems a bit scrambled to me

4 comments:

lazyboy43 said...

It makes perfect sense to me. And yes, I'll definitely be checking in with you over the holidays.

Take care

Jason Carwin said...

I'm really sorry that you feel alone during the holidays. I spend the the holidays with my family, but I think I would be very alone if I didn't.

A classmate at my school, Brad, who is openly gay, is spending Christmas alone. His parents are leaving to Hawaii and just leaving him at home. I feel really bad for him, but I'm certain he can find a friend's place for Christmas.

Aaron said...

Well, I am alone during the holidays as well, so you're definitely not alone. :) Although I will be going over to my friend's family's place. Don't fret, ty! :)

Lots of loveeeee!!!

Ryan said...

sorry your alone at the holidays wish you were close i say come hang with us.