had heaps of blogs to catch up on when i got the net back on, some good some bad
one thing i want to say tho is that i just cant stand those ppl who send negative, insensitive, nasty comments
honestly i dont care if your rich, poor or w/e and i cant understand why anyone would
a case in point is the situation of Tyler who was in an accident and is now in an induced coma...while looking thru the comments on his bros blog i came across one of the most vile comments i have ever seen...IMAO if you havnt got anything positive ( or nice) to say then just STFU...if you dont like someone then dont bother reading their blog
As for Tyler...i'm praying for you man
Ryan asked for this pic to be posted and i'm happy to obligeRyan i cant begin to understand how hard this is for you...but know that my thoughts are with you and your family
Peace, Love & Respect:)
3 comments:
I agree with you about insensitive comments. I cannot believe people would say cruel things regarding Tyler. That's awful!
I just do not understand why so many people feel the need to be mean spirited and evil! Does their heart pinch so badly that they can't have any room for kindness?
I'm glad your posting again!
It's much nicer to try to be nice to people and it always makes me feel horrible if I'm nasty to someone intentionally.
I don't do prayers or any god, really, but I sure am thinking about Tyler.
Post a Comment