Thursday, September 23, 2010

hey all

hey all...i got a comment asking me when i was gonna start posting...in a way i find it nice that ppl care enough for me to even ask and i thank you for that Justin, it made me feel good inside to get your comment

as to your question man, i promise to put up one soon (hell i better do it before i get back to my 14-16 hr days at work)

Peace,Love & Respect

4 comments:

not displayed said...

and when I ask, I'm 'nagging" lol

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, it would be nice to, er, hear what you're doing or thinking or hoping for . . .

JustinO'Shea said...

yeeaaah. . .signs of life! WoW. .what incredible hours for a log day at work!! what do you do? ;-)

btw, who is the hottie who greets me each time I open your blog? wowzzer. cute. I like those "crinkly" eyes. . hahaha

All the best, Ty. . .
justin

JustinO'Shea said...

TY duuude. . ..glad my post made you feel good inside. . .the least i can do. . .LOL But really, shouldn't we do that important thing for one another all the time. ? .how great it is when some one lets me know I am appreciated.

SO, guy, I'll keep on trying to do that for you. ;-)

ciao ciao. . .
justin

p.s. what kind of work you doing 14-15 hours a day? ouch! a lot!