i think that the hardest thing i have ever had to do was make the decision to put my dog down today...stupid mutt got himself run over and the vet said the best thing to do was to euthanize him
Cant even blast the idiot who ran him over since it was me
dont feel like saying much more somehow so think i will leave with some pics of Gus
will be posting more from now since my insane hectic worklife has eased up
Peace Love & Respect
10 comments:
Sorry to hear about your dog.
so sorry to hear that i know it must be hard hubby did the same things to his puppy years ago..hugs
everyday Life
wish i could hug you right now hun.
love you xx
TY. . ..I'd do the same thing right now: hug you and cry with you. Had to put down the dog I grew up with. . my Jazzzzz. . ..so hard. Shit! I am all teary-eyed now too.
love,
Justin
Hey... linked over from Mynx' site.
So awful to hear of your loss. So sorry. My pup was my best friend in the whole world and I understand that it hurts.
Hope your heart heals in time.
All the best,
StephanieC
__
sorry to hear about your dog. Losing a pet is so hard.
Oh! Im so sorry about your wee doggie. I know how much he meant to you.
Sorry to hear about what happened. I know the two of you were close.
Sorry to hear about Gus, I know what you are going through our buddy Munchkin past away this past May. Hard thing I had to do was burying the poor him. I cried the entire time, we still look for his happy face when we come home. It gets easier with time but the love they give is always missed.
真人绿色交友 , 六间房美女视频直播 , 六间房聊天室 , 美女视频六间房 , 免费同城约炮网 , 台湾辣妹 , 酷酷视讯聊天网 , 91夫妻欢乐交友网站 , 台湾辣妹视讯聊天网 , 台湾ut视讯聊天
Post a Comment