Thats perfume to you ladies
first off i want to say thankyou to all of you who sent me a comment about Gus...it meant alot and helped me cope with the pain and loss
we have just finished the yrs planting (only had 40,-50,000 trees to plant this yr ) so thats a good thing
my boss brought me a new dog (a female kelpie) so i'm back to training another puppy she has already shredded a pilow and halfway there on my armchair...in relation to females and stinky stuff i went to Perth last yr i got talked into buying a nice bottle of cologne (bloody expensive at $130) and every time i wear it i have ladies comment on it sniff my neck and say how good it is, and now my dog (female) just loves to nuzzle into my neck when i'm wearing it
this is my new dog...isnt she cute
already tearing up the joint lol
peace,love & respect:)
6 comments:
Thank you for finally showing me your baby and she is adorable. Now wonder you love her already.
As for the cologne, you do smell delicious wearing it. And I am sure it isnt just the ladies who would think so
aw what a cute puppy no wonder she has stolen your heart. as for the smelly stuff i agree with Mynx i'm sure not just the ladies enjoy it.
Awww she is one adorable lady... and obviously has good taste too!
Mmmn. I got Pete some stinky stuff for his birthday and now I can't nuzzling his neck whenever he puts a dab on!
The FB sends her regards (I think) to the newest canine in blogworld.
She is awesome Ty ... Hope ya not working like the last time we comment ... Hope she turns out to be a really good dog ... Oh puppy days lol hide the cords lol
hey you. Missing you so much.
While you have been gone I went and changed the farm around.
You know what I mean
My New Blog – “Lizard Happy”
Post a Comment