my own story is one of half out n half in the closet which sorta puts me in the twilight zone lol...i have a few ppl who know n some who know but have threatened to bash me if i come out, n then theres the ones who i'm too scared to tell.
I'v lost friends, I'v found some new friends, n then theres the ones who 'say there straight' but then turn into bottoms for me after bein with there gf's which has come around since they found out about me
as i said in earlier posts i dont have any real friends at the mo which is partly due to the fact that i have travelled a lot around Australia n i have either been out or been closeted depending on were i was at the time...at the moment i only have a few who know n lots who i cant come out to its pretty hard bein in a small country town, i only know 2 gay guys n there a couple so sex for me is down to my 'straight' friends (if u coud call ppl who only see me when there horny friends)
peace:)


8 comments:
On the bright side, you are living the fantasy of many a gay/bi guy by having sex with straight guys. :D
Sucks to hear that people threaten to bash you and what not. I don't understand how one person's sexual orientation is going to affect another persons.
I am also enjoying the pics. :D
smitty.
Wow, you sound about as lonely as I feel sometimes, only from a different perspective.
I wish I could be there to help.
Come to think of it, who DO you have for support?
I mean, if as you say, your family doesn't want to know you, and your friends are few and far between, and you're constantly moving around, and don't trust most people and thus can't open up and be yourself...
Man, how do you do that?
I don't think I could.
Listen bud,
Anytime you want to chat or anything, just let me know.
I'm game
Love...
@ smitty stop dreamin man straight guys are very shallow...trust me
@ kelisseou be careful of what you offer man i just might take you up on that if i ever get the guts to release my email/chat links
@ slave simon love back at ya
peace:)
I know lots of straight guys who aren't shallow at all, and I'm discovering more who I didn't know would be accepting, but are.
Looks like you're just stuck in a bad place.
@kelisseou i think i might have said that wrong man i know lots of straight guys who arent shallow its just seems to be the ones who want sex with me that are that way
not that i shoud complain to much man since they are nice when they want to have sex...and all the ones i know are damm hot i'd just rather have sex with a boyfriend who would be nice all the time i guess (thats the romantic in me i guess)
Post a Comment