Ty, Thanks for talking on IM tonight. I really appreciate that you felt you could talk so openly about things. Take care, look after yourself. I'm always around if you wanna talk. Luv, Baz
hey i'm a gay 5ft8 guy who just loves makin friends and hot guys
this blog is just about letting my thouts n feelings out there
n no the header pic aint me but damm hes hot...as for my profile pic thats my dog aint he cute
if you wanna email me i am on tyvatta@hotmail.com (thats also my msn)
4 comments:
RIP, John.
Ty,
Thanks for talking on IM tonight. I really appreciate that you felt you could talk so openly about things.
Take care, look after yourself.
I'm always around if you wanna talk.
Luv, Baz
Very sad - R.I.P John. Hope your OK Ty.
Regards Stef.
Sorry for your loss.
*hugs*
sorry to hear about your friend. His family and you are in my thoughts. LOVE AND HUGS
Post a Comment