Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm there :P

hey guys i'm up in cairns and its 32 dgrees celsius...ooooh heaven!

had a small problem at the airport...my cheap jetstar flight got cancelled and they bumped me onto a Quantas flight (OMG i'm soo lucky)

the (gay) hotel i'm staying at is clothing optional so got a lot of perving done today mmmm

one thing tho...does anyone know any black dudes who are small where it counts? i swear everyone i have ever seen is huge (like the guy at the pool lucky me)

on another topic...bit late but congrats Seth on your 2 yr anniversary, your an awesome guy and i love ya man (and you blog rocks too man FTW)

also i have been following a blog lately by Jason who is an awesome guy...pop over and say high (he wont bite)

Peace, Love & Respect :)

5 comments:

Jason Carwin said...

Thanks for the link.

At first, when I saw 32 degrees, I thought, "OMG, that freezing!" but then i realized it was in Celsius, and then I thought "OMG that's super hot!"

I don't like things to get above 30 C or below 20C. I'm picky i guess. Good thing I live in Southern California!

Enjoy your trip. I've never heard of a clothing-optional hotel, but it sounds like a great idea. :D

Anonymous said...

Well Ty it's def not 32d here in Victoria today. Have fun.
Kindest regards Stef.

Ty said...

thx guys

i dont like very hot weather either
but it is nice from the weather back home

n yeh Stef i know and you dont know how much that makes me feel smug lol

i'm from country vic and i was rugged up when i left just to get undressed at the airport

peace:)

Anonymous said...

32 sounds mild these days lol!
thank god im goin overseas this summer holiday!
they say Melbourne will be reachin 45 degrees celcius possibly (U.U)
i definitely will be back for Aust. Open tho!! (^.^)

@ Jason Carwin, lol!! yer, the degrees C and F are VERY different. i agree with u too, 20 - 30 deg C is nice weather in Melbourne (^.^)

Seth said...

Thanks Ty!! *big hug*

enjoy yourself, don't perve out too much!!

:)

*hugs*