D said..."thank you ty my dad said the same about you and i know you touched his heart he did look up to you like a brother"
I know people say that online relationships arent real...but trust me guys, the friendships you make OL are just as real (if not more so at times)
to me John was my little brother
heres some pics to finish of on

bet you cant guess what my fav hair colour is lolPeace, Love & Respect:)
6 comments:
Oh!! Can I guess??? Please, please???? I can? Yay!! Is it, ummm black?
And why not online?
I certainly reckon I've some good friends from all this blogging stuff - people I would not have ever 'spoken to' without it.
I've high hope of meeting at least three of them in the flesh - and only two are from the UK, so that's a bit more excitement!
So why not your friend's son?
Yes Biki lol
@ Micky...man thats what i meant, my best friends are online
I was just saying that while people say that OL friendships arent real that they are
I didnt mean that i thought it wasnt so
Peace:)
Wow... that's really nice.
Looks like you've gained some real family to make up for a few things.
That's a poignant e-mail. I'm sure it comforts John's son to know how you felt, and I hope it comforts you to know how he felt about you.
thx Kellis
n naturegesetz your right man...it comforts me heaps
Peace:)
Post a Comment