Wednesday, November 18, 2009

mobile madness

hey guys

crazy is what i call it...apparently we have more mobile phones than we have people in Oz

assuming that babies and little kids dont have a phone then there must be a lot of people with 2 or more mobile phones out there

welcome to the land of loonies lol

personally i have one phone and even that is a pain at times

Peace, Love & Respect:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

~cough~ lol
i have a few phones.. i get a new one every 2-3 yrs (>.<) and i keep postponin the trip to recycle the old ones/donate them to somebody else
its not too surprising haha, im guessing those who hve a phone for their business and another for personal use

Anonymous said...

Well Ty those stats freak me out - I must be one of the few Aussies that still relys on the old landline phone.Do have a number of friends with kids that all have mobiles and most of thier school friends have phones so I suppose they do add up.
Regards Stef.

Pilgrim said...

I own two cellies, one with a german no., one with a french no., both sim-free, meaning wherever I go, I can put a simcard of the coutntry in, in which I am. :-)

Ty said...

lol...what can i say guys, i have one phone and thats one 2 many

the funny thing is that it doesnt cost me a cent (i do love my boss)

oh n Stef, whats a landline man?

Peace:)

Cash said...

I can't put mine down! It's kind of an extension of me really.

Aaron said...

hahaha is that stat for real? shiitttt! well i have one and am not addicted to it.

Anonymous said...

I'm addicted to my phone. Not for phone calls - but texting and email.

Anonymous said...

Ty a landline is just the normal old phone we had before mobiles.
Regards Stef.

Ty said...

yeh aeeon that stat is for real

@ newleaf...man i have a comp for emails and the last time i texted on my phone was at least 2 yrs ago (prefer to talk)

@ Stef...i know man lol. but i havnt had a landline for like 10 yrs or more (its to expensive)