Wednesday, November 24, 2010

here

***WARNING PLEASE READ***
If someone comes to your front door and asks you to remove your clothes and dance with your arms in the air, DO NOT do this. It is a scam, they just want to see you naked.
I wish I had received this yesterday...I feel stupid now
Hey guys n how are we?
Got my new home (caravan) finally n i gotta say it is awesome...the leather armchairs are a dream (n they recline almost flat) n the dishwasher is just brilliant, still havnt got the surround sound system going (but then again i cant get the tv working in here yet)
Used the microwave oven to heat up some dinner (would you believe thats the first time i have used a microwave in over 15 yrs)
been busy moving stuff in since it arrived today n not even halfway there

here is the first things that i moved into the van
mmm you dont think i might have a drinkin problem do you?
nah i just love collecting bottles
(n if you believe that then you believe in the tooth fairy lol)

mochas here we come
mmm now just have to get some coffe n chocolate
welcome to my loungeroom
just love those armchairs and i have my very own poof to put my feet up on (mmm might have the spelling wrong there lol)
Peace:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your joke. LOL.
And your collection of bottles too.
You're ready for that special road trip now. Do you have a solicitation sign like "Boy Ride Free", or "Gas, Ass, or Grass"?

Ty said...

mmm now i never thought of that

was thinking of putting an eagle on the van n calling it the BALD EAGLE in memory of my dad but maybe a yummy pic of a hot guy with "come enter n be filled with joy"
lol

TOY COUTURE said...

"I wish I had received this yesterday...I feel stupid now"

LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha nice! Yay for espresso machine :)