Saturday, November 13, 2010

What is it about pink?

hey guys

since i started this blog i have met some great ppl. The sad thing has been when bloggers who i follow disapear
what makes it worse is that i am a shy bugger (so i dont comment all that much) so when bloggers stop blogging i watch it in silence

recently a number of bloggers have disapeared and i find it sad

on the other hand 2 bloggers who disapeared have come back to blogging so its not all bad

Is it a Car is it a House?
got my loan n my insurance sorted for my caravan, the funny things is that teh credit union decided it is a car for my loan (car loan) and a house for my insurance (house insurance) go figure lol...so in 7 more days i will have a new house/car/caravan :)

Now on the title...what is it about Pink? personally you wouldnt see me dead in pink so i cant understand why ppl think that since i'm gay that i must love that colour
On the other hand this guy looks bloody hot in Pink:)

Of course since black is my favorite colour for clothes then this guy is def smokin


mmmm then again forget the clothes this guy is hot no matter what he wears

Peace,Love&Respect

P.S I dont have one of those blog counter thingy's so if you dont comment then i will never know thet you are reading my blog

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fancy him to bits too!

Pink? I remember being bought a pink shirt and dared to wear it - but I'd only just 'come out' to all and sundry and the boy who gave it me was a stunner.

So I said I'd wear the shirt if he came to bed with me.

I wore the shirt!

And yes - that's absolutely true!

Anonymous said...

Pink polo shirts are nice on some guys (^.^)
i wear darker colours a lot more! but dark purple works for me too.
i realised how long it has been since i came on blogger (o.O)
my blog is classified DEAD!
gotta do smthng bout it.
cyas soon ty!

not displayed said...

Personally I dont think I would dress you in pink Ty, but you are right, the pink boardies look amazing on that guy. Thanks for the yumminess

Beej said...

Im reading :D

Also- how the fuck do you get one of those counters coz I have no idea and I really want one!

Beej said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ty said...

@Micky...mmm now that sounds an interesting story there

@Wellzy...dark colours are great arent they:), n yes you do

@Mynx...your welcome n if you want a xmas pressy you better not even try hun lol

@Raver4life...nice to meet you bud...n no idea bud havnt got one but i'm seriously considering one myself

Peace:)

Crayotic Ramblings said...

Found you via Mynx. I personally love pink - just because it's so damned obnoxious. So much so, I had a pink mohawk for a while just for WTF value... Gotta keep 'em guessing.

Ty said...

@ rabbit...nice to meet you bud

i dunno a pink mohawk sounds awesome

if i had hair i would def do that just for the fun of it lol